Tuesday, April 1, 2008

This is no "April Fools"

Happy first day of April! I just wanted to announce that the long-awaited day has arrived. Last night, we received six large and heavy boxes full of Jody's first CD!!!!! We have been waiting for this day for a very long time now! He started recording in December, and now the final product is here.

Jody will be having his CD Release Party a week from Thursday (April 10th) at our home church, Messiah's House. It will be at 7pm. It will be an amazing night of great worship. Everyone is invited for this night. It will also be a great chance to pick up your CD at the special rate of $12. We would love all our friends and family to join us for this exciting night. Here are a few pictures of the CD. We are so excited! I am so proud of Jody and all of his hard work. He has put so much heart into this CD, and it is a great first CD. There is no one else I enjoy worshipping with more than my own husband, and that's not a very common thing for worship leader's wives. I am very blessed to have a husband who seeks after the Father the way he does, and especially as he is leading! I am so blessed to be by his side! Again, I am so proud of you Jody, and the CD sounds amazing!


8 comments:

The Johnsons said...

YEAH!YEAH!YEAH!YEAH! Can't wait to hear it...you'll have to mail me one (tears, weeping)...wish we could make it to the party!! Thanks for letting the Lord use you Jody-you're a blessing!

sunny said...

How exciting! The cd looks so cool, can't wait to get ours. We are so happy for your family, and so proud of Jody...ahhh. Love you guys!

sunny said...

Sorry about the mess up. I just wanted it to look like we love you the most.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! You'll have to figure out a way for us out of town people to buy Jody's CD!

Ingram Gang said...

Sweet! For those of you who have not heard it, i can attest...It's amazing!
Way to go Dody!

p.s. Tag!

The Wilsons said...

Just FYI, anyone can purchase Jody's CD. Right now, the only way we can do that is by you sending us your check for the CD and then we will mail you one. I know this doesn't necessarily sound very trustworthy, but I know the people in charge, very personally (Wink, wink). Hopefully sometime we can make it a little more secure. Just ask me and I will get anyone the Lionsong Ministries address to them. Thanks!

Tara said...

Wow! That's great. I didn't know Jody was working on one. That's awesome and we are happy for ya'll! :)

Sam and Mandy said...

congrats Jody!!! I can't wait to hear it b/c I know you worked extremely hard...you should post a little sound of what we will be hearing on here (is that possible)???