Friday, April 11, 2008

Fun times...

So, my husband went out of town this afternoon for my brother's bachelor weekend. But, what happens only an hour after he leaves? My sweet Eisley begins to throw up, a lot. Yes, I know, funny how that happens. This seems to happen to me a lot. There have been several times that Jody goes out of town, and I end up at the dr's office with sick children. Oh well, better me than him. (I can say that now, since both girls are in bed.) :) Due to Eisley's low weight, I knew that we did not have any time to waste with her throwing up and possible weight loss. So, I called the dr to see what to do, and of course, they wanted her to come in. I am so thankful for my pediatrician. I love that she takes such great care of us, and that I don't feel like just "one of her patients." We are blessed! SO, Eisley does have a stomach bug, and has been on only Pedialyte for the entire afternoon until the morning. No formula. Not fun. Poor baby, she's got to be hungry. But, she is sleeping now, and hopefully she won't wake up hungry in the middle of the night. She's hasn't thrown up anymore this evening, so that is good. Hopefully the bug has come and gone.

But I did have a great evening with my sister. We braved Eisley's sickness (selfish, I know.) and went out anyways. Since both of our husbands are with the guys, we decided to hang out. Her mother-in-law watched her girls and Mia so that we could go to dinner. Eisley was pretty fussy until she finally gave in to her sleep. It was nice to go to dinner. Thanks again, Jill, for the yummy Carinos. Oh, and thanks also for the trip to Wal-Mart so that my organizational process can begin. I think I will need more tupperware boxes though, we'll see.

I'll keep each of you posted on how the weekend finishes out. Hopefully we will have happy girls by the end of the weekend, oh, I mean, by morning. Please Lord!!!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

poor baby girl! I'm glad she was able to go to sleep though and get some rest! Hopefully you were too! Keep us posted!