Friday, February 8, 2008

Pictures

Since I don't have anything new to say really, I decided maybe just posting some new pictures would be good.
My wonderful in-laws gave Mia and Eisley matching Childress Bobcat shirts in the fall. I really do love them. Mia wears hers all the time. All we need now is matching Amarillo High Sandies shirts. We'll work on that.

Eisley is getting so long, and is apparently upset with me in this picture. :) I can't wait to find out how much she weighs. She goes to the doctor on Monday for a weight check, so hopefully she is around 9 1/2 pounds.

Mia loves her baby sister so much. She is always talking to Eisley and playing with her as if they were the same age. Eisley ALWAYS looks at Mia intently when Mia is talking. I love this picture.

I took this picture of Eisley today. I love the boppy! Just exercising those neck muscles! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your girls are so precious! I hope all is well!

Ingram Gang said...

Thank you for the update! Those are such cute pictures of our best friends!

Jennifer-Colley said...

your family is so cute!

The Barnyards said...

Love the new pic updates! Eisley looks bigger and Mia looks like the sweetest big sister! Love you guys.

Sam and Mandy said...

Those are great pictures. I esp. love the one of Mia teaching Eisley all that she knows, and Eisley hanging on to every word! I have been waiting for an update from you guys, so thanks for the pictures. I hope the Dr. visit goes well!

Emily Suzanne said...

Well, it's monday! I'm praying for you guys as you visit the doctor for Eisley's weight!