Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'm getting "Flustrated"

Well, that's how Mia says "Frustrated", and don't try to correct her because she gets very mad!  So, this is why I'm "flustrated."...


-Sunday Morning Mia woke up with a high fever all day, took her to the dr. Monday (still had fever and body aches), and yep, she has the flu.  (She is much better now though.)

-Eisley was doing something with her little chair (I actually did not see what happened, Mia gave a brief play by play of what happened, but I'm still not sure.) and fell with the chair hitting her in the nose...HARD.  This left a BIG bruise on her nose, along with a little nosebleed.  If she was a boy, I know I wouldn't have been so concerned.  Oh, the joy of girls.

-Eisley goes to get tubes put in tomorrow in Lubbock, and what happens this morning???  She wakes up with a fever.  Yes, its a low one, and she just pretty fussy, but we are praying hard against it!!!!  (and Mia is coughing like crazy!)

-I get a call from my mom a couple hours ago saying that she fell down some stairs at church and hurt her ankle bad.  They took her to the hospital to get x-rays and saw that it is a bad sprain.  She's in a lot of pain, and will have to put it up with ice for 24 hours and wear a splint.  What makes this even worse (well, not worse, but not better either.) is that Mia was supposed to stay the night with my mom tonight (my dad's out of town on business, of course.) while we stay the night in Lubbock.  Thankfully I have a wonderful sister who is always so quick to step up and save the day!  (Thanks Jill, especially for talking me through my tears earlier too!)  
So, all to say, I am REALLY frustrated with Satan!  That sounds really spiritual, but its beyond obvious that he is trying to mess up our week, and especially our week of preparing for Israel! (we leave next Tuesday!)  We are claiming healing over EVERYONE and we know that all is going to be great.  It has just made me really emotional today.  I know I'm getting a little nervous about leaving, especially leaving the girls for so long, but Satan is NOT going to steal my joy and excitement.  

-(UPDATE) since I first posted this, now our garage door will not close.  Its acting like something is in the way of the lasers, which won't let it close unless you hold the button down the entire time...REALLY????

This is what I feel like doing!



So, what I am asking is that you pray for us, our family, the tubes surgery tomorrow, my mom's ankle to heal quickly so she can take care of my girls with ease for the next two weeks, and just for Satan to back off!  Thank you each for your love and support!  Hope your week is going better than ours!  (I really do know that I will be laughing about this by the end of today, but for now, I will be "flustrated" and emotional!)  Blessings!

3 comments:

Ingram Gang said...

definitely praying.
call me if there is ANYTHING I can do. I mean it.
I love you, my flusterated friend.

The Barnyards said...

I will be praying! Let me know if I can help with anything while you are in town. :)

Emily Suzanne said...

I'm so sorry you've had to weather all that stress! We'll be praying for you guys as you get ready for Israel and all the stuff in between. We'll also be praying for safety and protection for your family while you are away.