Thursday, February 19, 2009

EVENT: Valentine's Party

So, this is the sequence of events lately, now that Eisley has formed an opinion for herself, especially when her sister has something she wants.

Step One...Mia is very much enjoying the icing on her cookie.


Step Two...Eisley gets very irritated that she doesn't have a cookie and that her sister is not sharing.


Step Three...Hey new friend of mine that sits next to Mia, "You gonna eat that cookie on your plate?"


Step Four..."Anyone sharing at that table???"


Step Five..."Fine, I'll just eat the table."


Step Six..."Score!!!



Silly sisters.

6 comments:

The Detwilers said...

This is really funny. Eisley's little cheesey smile at the end cracks me up - she always looks like she has a secret that she knows that no one else knows!!

Emily Suzanne said...

they are so cute, Sarah! Both so different and yet alike. Isn't motherhood funny? :)

The Johnsons said...

I LOVE this post! And I love your girls...I can't believe how much hair little miss Eisley is getting! Just curious, is your second the really honorery one? That's how it is with us!

King Amy said...

your girls are so cute! and your post is so sassy! i loved it!

The Wilsons said...

Hey Jennifer, Yes, Eisley is somewhat more of the honorery one, but mainly when Mia gets in her space. Its really funny to watch! And, yes, she doesn't lack in the hair department, neither of them do. :)

Meg said...

This makes me LAUGH OUT LOUD! Poor Eisley...but I don't blame Mia...I always hated to share! It's tough being the oldest sibling...ask Jill! haha!