Sunday, October 19, 2008

Jody's favorite things...

So, I have been tagged by my sweet friend Magen, so here is a list of things that probably no one else cares about but me, but here I go anyway...

Here is some things my husband loves, but in no particular order (only the order that comes to my mind.)

1.) Playing sports of all kinds with his friends (baseball, currently playing flag football, loves basketball, and desperately wishes he could have played soccer in Childress, but they didn't offer it.)












2.) His ministry, Lionsong Ministries












3.) Leading worship (and simply just growing closer to the Lord!) (and music in general)












4.) Coffee, oh boy, does he. I think its an addiction that began when he was in 3rd grade drinking it BLACK!












5.) His bff, Brad. Really, sometimes Ashley and I wonder if they like each other more than their spouses. (that sounds a little more homosexual than I intended.)
I don't have a picture of them, so follow this link to an AWESOME picture of the guys. (Just think, they did this for HOURS!)



6.) His beautiful daughters

















7.) His IPHONE. (its new, and already starting to annoy me a little, but I know its because its new.) I took this picture of Jody, on the day he got his iphone...seemed to be an appropriate picture.

















8.) Scooters, oh wait, I think the manly term is Vespas (he desperately wants one, DESPERATELY!)











9.) Converse shoes
















10.) The Boston Red Sox














11.) Watching Texas Tech and the Broncos





























12.) ME!!!!












I tag...Jill, Amy, and Marla

6 comments:

Magen said...

I like it, Sarah! Nice work. :) The converse shoes picture freaked me out a little bit at first b.c for some reason it struck me as a vantage point from sitting on the toilet. I thought...how in the WORLD did Sarah take that picture? Then, I looked more closely. Haha

The Wilsons said...

That made me laugh so hard!!! Funny thing is, when Jody first showed me that picture, I too thought it was taken from the porta-potty in NM, but then found out it was his vantage point while making coffee all day and standing on his feet for hours on end. Thats funny!

Anonymous said...

Ethan and Aaron LOVE Jody. You know that, right? The totally rock out to Hope of Glory, every time it plays.

He's a rock star. *nods*

(sorry for crashing your blog!)

Carrie

Ingram Gang said...

I have 73 extra pictures of Jody and Brad that I don't plan on doing anything with in the near future if you wanted to borrow 40 or 50 of them, that would be okay with me.
Kidding.
We are blessed that they love each other so much. Just think, what if they didn't get along. Gasp. I've never thought of that. Thankfully for us, they are boyfriends.

Lezlie Andrew said...

Sometimes I see pics of you and think, "oh my gosh, everyone is right...we DO look like twins." At least our hair is different colors now. ;) You, Ashley, & I should do lunch sometime. Hope you're having a super duper blessed day!

JacqueGreen said...

I love it! AND, didn't know he was a Bronco's fan! I won't hold it against him! :)