Saturday, October 11, 2008

The home stretch...

It is almost Sunday, and I'll be honest, I'm ready to go home. We should be able to go home tomorrow, even if its in the evening, we're good with that. We'll just have to see how the day goes, and how getting the coffee stuff packed goes as well. Thats the plan though, and I am so excited. Today was kind of a bummer because the weather was not ideal for balloons. It was very windy and stormy. They had to shut down the festival and send everyone home, even the shops because the weather was not good. This was a bummer, but it was fun to spend the afternoon and evening all together, chaos, but still fun. We even went to PF Changs for dinner, (thanks Justin!) and it was so good! Tomorrow will be filled with packing, cleaning, and hopefully one more time at the park, and then some driving. We have had SUCH a good time here, and I can't wait to come back again next year!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this picture! (great job dad!)

Check out my hot chocolate mustache

Ballooning is hard work!

Too cute!

I'm in LOVE with this man!


Amazing Latte Art, huh?

The man responsible for the latte art, Skylar (and mia's best friend!)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm so glad that you are almost done! I totally understand... trips like that are great but also it's great when you get to go home! those pictures are SO sweet!!! I love balloon festivals!

Emily Suzanne said...

Cute girls! I'm glad you guys had fun!!!