Friday, July 25, 2008

Updates...

Becky had her PET scan Thursday (yes, I said in the previous one that it was either an MRI or CAT scan, but I was wrong.) She said it went well, but she won't have any of the results for about 3-4 more weeks. That part is not fun. But, the good news is that her dr had told her that if he was even the least bit concerned about the results, he would refer her more quickly to a collegue, but he's not. So, that is why she will not see her dr and get the results until he gets back from his 2 week vacation. (Ah, the life a dr must live.) We are just claiming that the test results come back completely clear.

Thursday was also Eisley's 9 month birthday. I just really can not believe how fast time has flown by. I feel like Mia's first year was the longest ever, and poor Eisley's first year is just a blurr. We took her to her 9 month check-up, and once again, she is doing WONDERFUL! She is now weighing in at 17 pounds 13 ounces and is 27.25 inches long. This is just wonderful! It puts her in the 25-50 percentile, which is completely average. Its amazing to think back to only a short 3-6 months ago when she was struggling to even make the weight charts, and now she is doing wonderful. In the past two weeks she has also started crawling. Now it is still a good army crawl, but hopefully she will pick those knees up and start crawling more efficiently within the next few weeks. She gets what she is crawling after, and that's all that matters to her, I guess. She babbles like crazy, saying "da-da", "ba-ba", and even sounds like she says "hi" after we say it to her. Its super cute. "Ma-ma" will come, eventually. :)

So now, I am just finishing up some laundry to get packed once again to go out of town. This time, we are leaving this Sunday through Friday to go down to Austin again for a church camp. This one will be very fun. Its with our pastor and his family, and lots of other friends of ours. Its always a week of fun! So, I will not be writing next week, so don't miss me. :) The girls are going to be spending part of the week with my parents and the second part of the week with Jody's parents. I am so thankful for our amazing parents that they would want to love on and spoil our girls for a week so that I can be with Jody at camp. We are so blessed! Have a great week!

This is actually from Eisley's 7mth checkup in May, she's a little bigger than this now. :)

This was how Mia felt about Eisley getting a shot. Thankfully Eisley didn't need any shots at her 9mth apt

1 comments:

Amanda said...

wow. I will definitely be praying for your sweet family! I'm glad you're giving us updates!

aww... your girls are so precious!! I can't believe she's crawling! ... hopefully Eli will figure that out someday too!