Monday, September 8, 2008

A new week...

So, slowly but surely I have begun feeling better. It wasn't until this weekend that Jody and I realized a small detail to this story of my severe headache. Last Monday, I was pulling out of the garage (in a hurry), and backed right into Jody's truck. Oh, I hit it pretty hard. Hard enough to dent my car pretty bad, and even bend his bumper a little too. We didn't think much of it, until it dawned on Jody that maybe I had a little bit of whiplash/minor concussion. I didn't agree with his thoughts really, especially since I woke up that morning with a bad headache that lingered all day. But, the past couple of days, I've had a small headache lingering and now my neck and shoulders are hurting a little more. Who knows. We don't have insurance right now, so its not like I can really do anything about it right now, but if it doesn't get better soon, I might have to break down and go to the chiropractor. We'll see. For now, pain medicine once a day is taking care of it pretty well.

Oh, and as of this past Saturday (the 6th) Eisley officially has her first tooth. Yes, my 10 1/2 month old got her FIRST tooth. I was beginning to wonder if she'd ever get teeth, since Mia had a mouth full at this age. Its been a rough few days of teething, but she's getting better. Tooth number two is soon behind, I think. I would have taken a picture, but my little turtle of a child clamps down pretty hard and does not let a finger in her mouth without a fight, much less a picture to be taken.

Hope you all have a great week! Blessings!

7 comments:

Ingram Gang said...

You know this is all Jody's fault right!?! ;)

Emily Suzanne said...

Oh Sarah!~ this sounds so hard! I just got caught up on your predicament and I am soooo sorry you had to go through all that! I am praying for you to feel 100% soon!

The Wilsons said...

Oh, believe me Ash, I have NOT forgotten who's at fault here!!! :)

The Detwilers said...

why don't you just get my brother to rub your neck every night...i'm sure that would make you feel better...i mean after all...it was his truck right?!?! :)

Meg said...

I agree with Amy...Jody should rub your back.

Sarah I'm so happy that you are feeling a little better! If you come to San Antonio I might rub your back. :) Miss you too!

The Johnsons said...

Glad you are feeling better! We'll be at church Sat. night-want me to punch Jody or something?!?

Poor, poor Jody...everyone is being so mean to him.....

Amanda said...

a concussion?? Sarah! ugghh... I hope you are feeling all better soon! And yay for Eisley! Can I just say that after I finally got all my baby teeth in that I didn't even LOSE ONE until like 2nd grade?! All my friends started losing teeth like in Kindergarten and 1st grade! So Eisley, I can relate to your baby mouth :)