Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Don't be jealous.


Now, don't be jealous. Jody and I went to see Lyle Lovett in concert last night here in Amarillo. I know, you may be thinking "why in the world would you want to see him?" Well, the truth is, if we weren't given the tickets for free, we wouldn't have. But Jody was actually really excited to see him. He's wanted to see good 'ole Lyle in concert before, so I figured I'd be the supportive wife and go. It was really a fun concert. The musicians were incredible, so that was of course what Jody loved about it. Lyle's pretty funny too actually. (Maybe that's why Julia Roberts married him at one time. It definately couldn't have been for his looks.) I hope you each have a wonderful rest of your day.

My poor baby's face! Its even a little swollen! Its a little better today, but she's still not well. YUK!


Its never too early to have my daughter start washing dishes, right? (No, no, no, she asked desperately to "help me". I'm not a slave driver!) :)


Amy's baby shower in Childress

5 comments:

Magen said...

Poor Eisley!! That does NOT look fun.

Would you have been jealous if we'd gotten to go to an Aaron Watson concert last night? Our tickets were free, too. Keith got them playing golf...Aaron Watson was at the golf course.

Oh, you're wondering who Aaron Watson is? I was hoping you could tell me!

Sam and Mandy said...

I feel so bad for Eisley, but she still looks happy!
I also love the new hair!

Meg said...

Mandy is right....Eisley does still look happy! Do you know what caused her to get bumps? Chicken Pox?

Can't believe you were in Austin and you didn't come to San Antonio. :( We were soo close. Next time I'm in Plainview...I won't come see you either. ha!

Well, at least we got to talk on the phone!

The Wilsons said...

I know, sickness and all, Eisley has still been pretty happy. But, she's still not herself. The bumps are from her foot, hand, mouth virus she's had. Its the worse thing ever! Now we are dealing with a SEVERE diaper rash due to all the dirty diapers. I know, fun, huh?

Yes, I'm sorry we didn't come see you! Is San Antonio really that close to Austin?

Lindsay said...

I hope Eisley feels better soon.

I heard Lyle Lovett was a great concert and concerts are always more fun when they are free.

What a nice helper you have! Want to send her over here and have her teach Jeremy how to do that? haha