Monday, August 25, 2008

Birthdays and a Birth Day...

I know that I am seriously overdue in posting, but I still thought I would post a few pictures of my twin nieces birthday party last week. They turned 3 last Wednesday, and had an amazing party (with amazing cupcakes my sister made.). Bailey and Addison are so dear to us, and are truly Mia's best friends. They are all only 2 1/2 months apart, so its practically like they are all the same age. Happy late birthday Bailey and Addison!!!!

Addison, Mia, and Bailey



My sister's yummy cupcakes, and so super cute! (Hey, Mandy, move back to A-town and you and Jill can open a bakery!)

Eisley (yes, covered in water) and Nana


And yes, you read it right, tomorrow will be another, Birth Day, literally. My sister in law, Amy, (Jody's sister) is having her baby girl Zoe Terah tomorrow afternoon by C-section in Childress. We are so excited to meet this little girl! Please pray with us for her, Zach, and baby Zoe! We just can't wait! Happy early birthday Zoe! (I will definately post pictures of this later!)

As for us, we once again have a very sick Eisley. Isn't this just ridiculous!!!! She actually has a stomach bug! I took her to the dr today and she even got "sick" at the dr THREE times! Oh man! It was not pretty! Needless to say, she has been on a strick Pedialyte only diet and even Zofran for the vomiting. She has been sleeping a lot today, so hopefully it will be gone by morning before we have to go to Childress. Oh, and I can't forget to mention that Mia starts gymnastics tomorrow morning!!! I'm so excited! Now, parents are only allowed to watch once a month, but believe me, when that day comes I will have tons of pictures! I'm so excited! So, yes, we have a crazy day ahead of us tomorrow, but what a great day! Blessings!

2 comments:

The Barnyards said...

Mia is so lucky to have such sweet cousins!! Your sister's cupcakes are beautiful! I pray miss Eisley gets to feeling better. :( Have fun meeting your new niece tomorrow. Love you guys!

Sam and Mandy said...

Jill and I should start a bakery; those look delicious!!!
Maybe Mia will be the next gymnastics gold medalist...2020 Olympics watch out!!!!