Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Who does she look like???

Okay, so this post is dedicated to my great friend, Ashley. She has been waiting ever so patiently for me to post some pictures of Eisley and baby pictures of Jody and my family. Well, since my mom couldn't quite remember where my baby pictures were at the moment (must be a middle child thing, I wont hold any grudges, just kidding mom!) I did see some pictures of my brother as a baby (only because he is getting married in may and his pictures were out for the wedding slideshow thing.) Wow, I really think Eisley looks like my brother's baby pictures, but I still think that, in person, Eisley is still a spittin image of her daddy! So, tell me what you think. (I didn't ask my brother's permission to post these, but I'm sure he won't mind. Thanks matt!)
Jody at 3 months

Jody at 6 months

Eisley at 4 months

My brother, Matt, at 3 months

9 comments:

Magen said...

She looks so, so much like Jody. I also see your side of the family in her per your bro's picture. Isn't amazing how newborns are like little chameleons? They look like one spouse one second, then you see a glimpse of the other the next second. Whoever she looks like, she's a cutie and she's a keeper! :)

Amanda said...

this is such a cute idea! I can totally see Jody's side and your side in that precious little girl!! TOO cute!

Ingram Gang said...

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

I loved looking at this. In fact, I had to look several times before I could come to any conclusions. I do think she looks like Jody,but I also can totally see a large resemblance to Matt. I would have never thought that either. Matt is such a cutie with all of that hair.
Also, Eisley's mouth looks a lot like Matts. Not necessarily in this pix of her, but I've seen her make that same face many times.
She is a mix of two men!
What happened to her sweet mamma?

emily davis said...

i vote matt :)

Meg said...

Wow...she looks like both! So weird! I don't even have a vote because it's such a close call. I'm planning on seeing you next week and the girls. ;)

Sam and Mandy said...

I saw this today on someone else's blog; you should go check it out! It's a Look-alike Meter!!!
http://www.myheritage.com/look-alike-meter

The Johnsons said...

I've looked at this post several times before deciding on my vote...(drumroll, please)....I vote Matt. Sorry Jody.

The Barnyards said...

How fun...I'll have to do this too! I think she looks like Jody but she does look a lot like your brother too. And I think your brother looks a lot like you in that pic! So there ya go...she does look like her momma!

Tara said...

hey sarah! it's good to hear from you and i always like looking at your blog of your girls! you have such a sweet family. hope ya'll are doing well!
tara b.