Monday, March 17, 2008

I love it...

I love the sound of Mia and Jody laying in her bed at night, reading a book, then singing songs, then Mia, ever so convincingly saying, "Lets talk about sumthin." as she knows its about time for her to go to sleep. Its just beautiful. As I sit here, I can hear them talking so sweetly. What a joy.

What I don't love, is waking up this morning with a horrible back pain. I'm not sure what happened. I think that during my seriously deep night's sleep that maybe I just turned wrong, and hurt my back. All I know is that I woke up this morning and can hardly walk at times. Its feels the best when I stay in one place for an extended period of time, but then, when I try to move, its all over. And with two kids, that is what happens. Oh well, I survived. I am just praying that its all better by morning. My sister and I are training (if thats what you call just trying to get in shape enough to not fall over during the run.) for our 5k March of Dimes race at the end of April and I can't miss my workout tomorrow. Oh well, we'll see. I will gladly receive any advice offered, on the back pain that is.

3 comments:

The Barnyards said...

Such sweet sweet moments...hope you are better! Way to go on running a 5k. I'm trying to get myself in gear to hopefully run one mid April. I wish we had a March for dimes run...then again, maybe we do..I dunno?? Hope you guys are good, can't wait to see the girls in their little Easter dresses! :) Bless you friend!

Tara said...

I loved reading about Jody and Mia! How special that is! Thanks for sharing and I hope your back feels better today :)

Emily Suzanne said...

Umm.. Chiropractor? I don't know! I have those back pains a lot too, and it just messes up your day! 5K run sounds amazing, Sarah! What a great mom/dedicated athlete you are!! How are ya'll training? i would like to do one of these someday. the time just keeps eluding me! It's so sweet to hear your little family stories about bedtime, etc. I love it!