Monday, December 1, 2008

Great Deal!

So, this past week my mother in law showed me an amazing ad for United. This ad has a tremendous deal for this week (it expires in a few days though). I cashed in on this deal yesterday. Finding such great deals like this makes me feel like such a great wife and mom in how I saved us so much money. Very Thrifty! So, here's the ad! I just couldn't keep this deal to myself. We definately enjoyed our yummy lasagna meal yesterday, I hope you will too!

All you have to buy is the Party Size Lasagna, and then you get a salad, 6 pack of Ozarka water, bakery french bread, parmasean cheese, and a spatula for FREE!!!!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

oh... I miss United so much!!! what a steal of a deal!!!!!

Meg said...

Let me know if you see a great deal for HEB! Thanks for spreading the word... thrifty wives must stick together!

I had fun with you last week! Let's do it again soon. :)

The Barnyards said...

Oh wow!!! Thanks so much Sarah!

Ingram Gang said...

I used this! Yummm