Wednesday, April 15, 2009

PRE-Easter Egg Dying



My sister's family and my family all gathered together at my parents' house a few days before Easter to dye Easter eggs. We had a lot of fun, although we had to dye the eggs quickly because the girls didn't have the patience to wait for each egg to sit long enough in the dye to become vibrant colors. The eggs turned out beautifully! (Maybe my sister, Jody, and I all re-dyed the eggs after the girls ran off to play, just to make the eggs brighter. Us big kids had fun too!) :)

The dyeing went well except for when Mia accidently put her hand on one of the bowls of dye and it splashed green dye all over her face and clothes. Needless to say, she was covered in green dye and crying hysterically. We finally got it all washed up off her face, her clothes into the drier quickly (thanks mom for quick thinking) and the clothes (and Mia's eyesight) were restored. Good memories!

So, here is our several attempts to get a good Easter picture with the girls in their matching shirts. This is just an insight on what we go through with picture taking of 4 girls under the age of 4. Enjoy







Yep, I took these egg pictures with my sister's camera.  Its amazing how a fancy camera can make the photographer look like they know what they are doing!  :)

1 comments:

Bethany Fields said...

Oh pretty eggs, Sarah! :)