Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

WOW!  What a wonderful day, celebrating the Resurection of the Lord!  It definitely made me a little more emotional this year, having just recently walked where Jesus walked, even to the point of where he walked to his death, the place of the death on the cross, and then to the tomb.  (and everything in between!)  Oh, how His life has become even more real to me!  Happy Easter!  



At the house, before church.

After church we went to my parents for lunch and easter egg hunt.  This is Eisley and my Papa.  She LOVES her Papa! (even though the look on her face doesn't really show it.  She was tired.)

Daddy and his girls

Not a great family picture, but the best we got.  The sun was so bright, in case you can't tell by my half closed eyes.  Definitely not a framer!

Mia, Bailey, and Addison on the egg hunt.

Way up there?????  The Easter bunny was NOT thinking.  Ahem...

Memaw and Papa watching the fun.

Sweet girls!

Ah, sharing!


"If only I could figure out how to open this candy."

The most wonderfully amazing daughters EVER!

Sweet!  

1 comments:

Sam and Mandy said...

Cute dresses and cute pictures! It was so good to see you guys!