Saturday, January 17, 2009

A new year...

I have had a SERIOUSLY hard time getting back to blogging. It seems like through the rush of the holidays, it just was a little overwhelming to think about blogging. Yes, I've had MANY things that I COULD blog about, but it just couldn't happen. It hasn't helped that our internet has been super slow so every time I try to blog with pictures it takes forever!!! I really have blogged three times recently, but could never post them. UGH! Very frustrating! Oh well. So, the thought of trying to "catch up" on the last month and a half worth of "events" that have gone on made me cringe. Maybe I will post about them later if I get the time, but for now, I will just go from today on. (well, with a little look back on Christmas cookie time with Mia, Eisley, and my sisters girls Bailey and Addison.) Enjoy, and Happy New Year everyone! (I know, a little late for that!) :)

Before...

During...

When you turn your back on a 3 year old with sprinkles...OOPS!

Eisley wanted to decorate cookies too...but needed to be shirtless.

Cookies anyone???? Yikes!


I SWORE I would NEVER match my girls...whelp, never say never. OOPS. But don't they look sweet? (now, I don't do it ALL the time, just every now and then.) :)


Aren't we cute too??? Just kidding! But I do LOVE this man!

3 comments:

The Detwilers said...

Atta girl for blogging!!! Sweet background - and great pictures!! Don't lie to all of your readers - every time I see your girls they are identically matched!! :) Just kidding!! Hope to see you guys soon - needing a Wilson fix!!

The Barnyards said...

I love their matching outfits!! And yes, you and Jody are TOOOOO cute too!! Love you guys!!

Sam and Mandy said...

I love the matching outfits, and yes yall look cute too!