Monday, May 19, 2008

My little brother got married.

So, my brother got married this past weekend, on Friday actually. It was a beautiful wedding! I just can't believe my little brother is married. I just don't feel like he is old enough. But I guess he is technically older than I was when I got married. Crazy.
We are excited to have Leah a part of our family now. She is a great match for Matt! We had a great weekend seeing all of our family and friends. Especially ones we don't get to see often enough!
I can't believe I didn't take many pictures. I guess I was really busy chasing around Mia and trying to keep her from messing her dress up. Not to mention that I had to curl her hair 3 different times. I guess she was simply blessed with my straight hair that does not hold curl well. It also didn't help that she was running around with her cousins, rather than sitting there prim and proper like I was dreaming of. And, of course, I didn't get any pictures of Mia with her other flower girl cousins, Bailey and Addison. I also didn't get a picture with my brother, either. Dang. The night went too fast I guess. Oh well, here are some of the pictures that I do have. Hope you enjoy. Again, I wish I had more!

The family

my newest sister in law, Leah. Welcome to the family!

My sister, Leah, and me

Mia was one of the flower girls

Jody's sister Amy, her husband Zach, and our family

4 comments:

Meg said...

Looks like your new sister-in-law has great taste color! You look soo beautiful and the girls look cute too! Everyone is growing up...ahh...that means we are getting older! Miss You!

Amy Meek said...

You look so good!!! Eisley looks big and healthy and growing!! Love the dress!!!

The Barnyards said...

What a beautiful time!! You look amazing and the girls are just little dolls!!

Sam and Mandy said...

The wedding looked amazing! Not to mention that you looked great in your dress; that color really suits you!! I saw more pictures on facebook that someone posted, but I was glad that you had a few more. Mia dress was too cute!